Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life {Overloaded}

Tonight I am relieved! I am almost done my dreaded research paper, which I enjoyed writing, but I hated working on because I'm just soo done with school. I decided that today, I'm so just done with it, the work, the writing, the stress, the reading, the stats!, ugh, I'm just ready for it to be over. Oh well, Three weeks(ish) and I can say I'm done year one! That will be fabulous!

Yesterday my nephew, Caleb, spent the day with us in Winnipeg and it was a blast! Good times, he was a giggle box and very talkative so it was just overall a party. I played guitar and sang for him and he was super pumped about that...most people are...haaa kidding. But seriously, he was dancing and singing, well as much as a one year old can. Auntie is definitely gunna teach that boy right and have him playing guitar and singing in nooo time.
What giggle box! How can you not fall in love with that face :)

In the evening my class ended up to be cancelled so I walked to school for nothing..It was a bit disapointing because I would have liked to have gotten my presentation over with! But thats okay. Today I worked on my stats homework, which Wayne helped me with again! It's getting a bit harder now...which is frustrating, so much stuff to remember. Which reminds me! a word of advice --> never ever take a stats class if you don't have to! Then I worked on my paper and almost completed it and now I am here! Btw, my paper was about the "Indian" Residential Schools, if you have not heard about the Residential Schools you really really really need to check out this website about the First Nations Community and the impact of the residential schools. I've learnt so much and it blows my mind what this society has done...seriously check it out http://www.wherearethechildren.ca/flash/WATCSite.html

I think i'm soon going to work on some sociology or psych...yay..truely, i'm actually relieved to not have to think about writing anymore! I only have one more paper left this year!!!!! AMEN!

Again today I was looking for things to make me laugh because laughing is alwaaayys awesome. and Here is the top result of the day! :) Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6joiq58Q68

No comments: