Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finding Beauty* In the {Small} Things

Today was a beautiful day, a cool breeze, but still one of those wonderful, fresh spring air type of days that I sometimes wish would last forever. I could quite possibly sit out in the sunshine with a wonderful book and be content there until the sun disappeared behind the trees. Today was just one of the, Thank-You God for this wonderful world type of days! and I loved it. Also, Happy St. Patty's Day! Are you wearing green? Because I am!

This morning I slept in until like 10! which was unreal again because I had planned to wake up early and study, but oh well, at least I was well rested. My friend Alyssa picked me up for class and we studied at the Greenhouse cafe an hour before we wrote our psych exam and I think it went pretty well! I only guessed on a few of them, so that was nice! After that we had class and decided that on Friday we would all wear flip-flops and sunglasses to school. So regardless of how cold it might be, the flip-flops will make an appearance on Friday! :) Which makes me excited because I have not worn flip-flops since fall! Everyone keeps saying that the snow will return yet! (knock on wood) I hope not though, spring is here to stay!

After I got home, I received a message that my friend was wondering if I could run an errand for them so I quickly jacked Jeanette's car and hurried off to St. Vital to find that I needed to go to Polo Park, so I had an adventure this evening and only got home around 7:30, so not a lot of homework for me tonight! ha. ohhhh welll. I love driving. I especially love it when there is a spectacular song on the radio, the windows are open and it's spring! It's great. If I didn't have to worry about gas money, I think I would drive a lot more often!

I hope you are all having a fabulous week!

Love. love. Love.

Rachel

No comments: