Sunday, March 21, 2010

Forever {Young}

{Congratulations to me! I have written more blogs in 2010
than I have in 2007, 2008 and 2009 combined!}
Spring, Spring, Spring here you are! I hope it only goes up from here! Today...I have no motivation. Help me! I have papers to write, an assignment due, and so much to read, yet I can't seem to get going at allllll. I usually don't have any motivation when I'm home for the weekend and this weekend has been especially terrible...there always is something better to do. This week is going to be a rouuggghh one..

Friday I hung out with Tamara which was fantastic! I loved catching up on stuff, so that was great. Afterward, I went to surprise Hailey who came home from England that evening and that was a really great time too and got to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a long time, so that was a bonus. Saturday morning was Kid's Zone which was spectacular! I met these super cute girls and we had a lot of fun! In the evening I went to the Dinner Theatre and hung out with the cross currents from last year and saw a whack load of camp people that I miss so much! That was a super good time. So my weekend was not filled with a lot of homework at all..

Today is my nephew's birthday as you can probably see from the post below and I can't believe time has gone by so fast! So in honor of him, here is his first video after being born a year ago today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAcHicUaYpk




No comments: