Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feels like *Today...

Oh this day...Today is exactly One month from the last day of classes, One month and a week until my stats exam(terrified!), 12 Days until my nephews turns ONE!, 13 days until Spring!, and 27 days until my birthday :).

Last night was a short one, I was unable to fall asleep until late late late which made for a rude awakening by my alarm clock this morning at 7, which was followed by several hits of the snoozzzze on my phone. I was in a very groggy mood until I step outside to find cloudy, drizzly and beautiful spring weather! My song of the day on my iPod was Yours by steven curtis chapman, which put me in an even better mood. I love that song. It makes me want to go out into the world and see everything that belongs to God, it gives me hope if nothing else. It's a sweet song if you haven't ever heard it before, check it out.

Because of my short night I decided today was a coffee morning and I so I stood in line at the forever long Tim's line in the Engineering building, but I decided that was okay because I was early and I enjoy watching people. (as creepy as that sounds...) I enjoyed my sociology class and had a nice chat with the girl beside me. After class, I decided to pass on the gym and get home and work on some psych and stats. And so the frustration with stats began for the day. It's funny because I seem to be able to understand everything until they ask me a question! ha..K well not really, I mostly understand it, it's just knowing which formula to use that is confusing. With the help of my friend Wayne, who is a genius, a math whiz and just all around a super-hero! he saved the day and I finished my assignment. Now to tackle the test on Saturday..eeek. I just need to get my formula's down. Anyways, I was so frustrated that I decided to go for a run, which replaced my gym time for the day! But it was a good run, very refreshing and now I know where the pond is by my house, so that's nice.

So the run helped a lot and then I decided since my sister "needed some sunshine" in her life that we should go shopping! So we did and I left the mall with nothing which was actually quite great since I shouldn't have spent any money anyway! It was a good time, I was glad to get out of the house. Although, I need to start looking for a couple summer dresses for the weddings this summer! Ahh, all my friends are getting married and it's super weird, but super awesome, but still so super weird.

Next week my peanut of a nephew, Caleb, turns ONE YEAR! It's insane how time flies. I'm supppper excited, this weekend we're having a little birthday party for him and it's going to be slickkk! I'm pumped, I haven't seen him in so long.

Hope you are having a fantastic week,

Rach

No comments: