Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Organized {Chaos}

So I was lying in my bed trying to figure out why it is that I can't seem to fall asleep! and I realized that it must have been because I have not blogged today...ha...not. I'm not sure why I am not sleeping, last night was a short one! I woke up around 7 this morning, walked to class only to discover there wasn't any! There are pro's and con's to that considering I had such a short night, but I think it was probably good, otherwise I may have slept in again and not gotten as much stats and psych done this morning! :)

I spent part of my day trying to figure out my predicted GPA, so that was good, I think I'm in good shape, but I'm still thinking that I won't make the cut for the Faculty because it's so super competitive...but we shall see. I also got mass amounts of stats completed, and it was not as hard as my friend thought it would be, so that was a relief! I also truly need to start on my research paper that is due next friday...oh boy.

My friend, Kate asked me to sing at her wedding at the end of summer so I am pretty pumped about that! I'm singing Feel's Like Home by Chantal Kreviezuk,which is ultimately awesome.

I also decided that I was going to get another piercing or two this year. I think I'd either like a bar across the upper portion of my ear which is called a scaffold or.. just on the upper corner of my ear. We'll see what happens. I'm just feeling adventurous lately. I've also been thinking more and more about the tattoo I'd like to get and think that I have settled on one, I'm just going to wait it out to see if I still like it in a few months or year. I also keep dreaming about going to Africa...but no where in the near future..so I'll keep you posted. I just have so many dreams that I can't even keep up! So many things to do!

As, I'm writing this, I'm also checking out things that make me laugh to make me tired! Ha, so check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfpha8wszjw&feature=related


Anyway...Maybe I'll be able to fall asleep now!:)

Rachel

No comments: