Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A {Bugs} Life

Last night I had a weird dream about bugs. Yes, bugs. Well more like huge red and black wasps which were everywhere. and today I found myself constantly paranoid about being bitten or eaten by a bug! Then this afternoon while studying I saw one fly up from underneath my textbooks somewhere and I was terrified, even though it was only a little fruit fly. I'm not even sure how it got there...very strange. Then this evening I felt like something bit me on my arm! but it was nothing. I think I was just a little bit paranoid today.

It was also super windy today, and brrr was it cold! I realized it snowed when my sister gasped loudly in the living room, thinking something was deathly wrong, I asked what!? and she said "Did you know it SNOWED?". haaa. But the snow is gone now and I'm glad!

Tomorrow Hailey and Kaitlyn are coming over for dinner and I"m going to make them chicken fettuccine alfredo! It will be delicious! I hope :) On Saturday, Danielle and I are heading over to SOAR Heartland to help make supper and then go to the evening session! I'm super pumped! It's going to be a goooddd time. I miss SOAR. Such good times.

OHHHH, and the paper I was freaking out about this week, which I pretty much finished yesterday, my prof, today decided to give everyone a weekend extension! way to freak out about nothing! oh well, it gives me some extra time to edit.

Okay, time for bed...early class tomorrow! :)

No comments: