Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grace finds {beauty} in everything

I love church. I love worship, it just completes my week. I think sometimes, well often, I fail to realize how great God's love for me and you actually is. Today in church we focused on Romans 5 and just how God choose to send Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. It is unfathomable to me. How awesome our God is!

On another note, I caught a ride with my friend Eric to church this morning and on the ride there wow were the trees incredible! They were covered with snow and completely white. It was gorgeous. God just knows how to make something so simple and find so much beauty in it. After church I came and buried myself in stats again, and accomplished quite a bit! so I'm pumped! Now to focus on some of my other subjects. oh boy. I need to find some food for house yet today or tomorrow!

I also realized that I miss my LDPer's today.. So where ever you are out there...I'm thinking of you :).

No comments: