Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things I did this week because I was avoiding homework

This week I have accomplished so much. I wrote two papers, read ahead in my contemporary class and studied for my upcoming exam. I am ecstatic. However, just cause I figure ya'll are dying to know...whilst completing above tasks, I successfully avoided doing more homework by doing/discovering these wonderful things!

Watched George Strait Videos:

Learned this song on guitar: # George Strait




Bought new toms!
















Quizzed on Sprocle. A personal favorite of mine: Missing word:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/nanners/helena_bonham_carter



Watched Bones: # Booth














Wrote a song and drank lots of tea. %














Obviously I also blogged, facebooks a given and set up a photo shoot in Winkler in two weeks. wooo! Also, I played Wii Mario kart with my roommate and edited pictures. And went shopping. Random post. Just an Update for those of you just dying to know what I do in my spare time! % Thanks for readin'. Stay Sweet Blog world.

No comments: